Wednesday, June 29, 2005

You know, it helps to check the version number...

Tell me how I managed to install the old version of Radmind on my new G5 image. You know, the one that used to take 6 hours to upload a 2.3 GB image? I just thought that the reason I didn't get the dialog asking if it was a new install was because it might not have been quite compatible with Tiger yet. I thought that the reason why it wasn't making much progress in uploading after 5 hours (yes, I starting before lunch), was because the new basic image is 9 GB (shock!).

I am now happily and speedily uploading with the newer verion. I am already to /Library/Audio after only an hour. Of course, I did pull out GarageBand and iDVD, to speed things up a bit (yesterday, before the initial upload attempt). But yes, things are progressing much faster with 0.9.5 Beta, than with 0.8.1.

Needless to say, I deleted the old from the archives.

No comments: