Did you know that the industrial revolution would have been nearly impossible without that most wonderful of discoveries: coffee.
Uh.. dududududududu..... NOO!!!!!!!!
Two hours. It was TWO hours long. Not one hour..... WHY DID I THINK IT WAS ONE HOUR!??????????????
Manson's Phone Booth
You all know how much I love my hometown, right? It is pretty, clean for the most part, and is where the heart of my family lives.
It's pretty small.
So small, that there really isn't a phone booth in town.
Or so we thought, until last July, when I drove home to visit my parents. I saw this at their corner:
And because it is so long, Nothing much to do, nothing much to say
Okay, so I finally got tagged (twice in two days) so I should probably just fill this out and send it on. I don't have anything better to do, so here goes:
1. What time is it? 10:47 pm, a.k.a. past my bedtime
2. What's your full name? Jennifer Lee Geek
3. What are you most afraid of? Something bad happening to the people I care about. That and tripping in my Barbie Heels.
Highpoints of the first weekend of the Des Moines Ren Faire
• Getting the giggles during closing gate on Monday, thanks to the Horsemen. You know who you are, and yes, your milkshake brings all the boys to the yard. ;)
• The scotsman fishing in the puddles...
And I am too tired to read through more posts. Archives are in the sidebar, knock yourselves out! :)