Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Whoa.

I have been meaning to actually watch Battlestar Gallactica for quite awhile now, instead of just intending to watch it, and missing it. I missed the initial new movie, for some reason, and have just not gotten around to watching any of season one.

Until tonight.

Whoa.

Okay, that's not the word I used, but "Holy f-ing sh-t" was said enough by me earlier...

Sci-fi channel is having a marathon of all of the season one episodes, and while I am not sure where I jumped in, I spent from 8:30 to 10 pm, glued to the tv. I know how I'll be spending my Friday nights from now on. (Except, perversely, the 15th, which is the season premiere, as I'll be with my son at the local bookstore for the midnight premiere of the new Harry Potter book...)

In any case, I can't believe that I wasted so many Friday nights...

No comments: