Monday, November 03, 2008

Words of Wisdom, and my opinion on Election Eve

"Have you noticed that there is this attempt to demonize those who would dare raise questions, or criticize any of our policies, and this whole effort to make people believe that Sarah Palin, for example, McCain for example, they love America more than you do. They love America better than Barack Obama does. This business about 'I love America, I care about it. I'm more patriotic.' I mean, that has been the whole mantra of this campaign. I think that Americans should not get frightened or fear offering criticism of their country. If we are to have a strong democracy, we must guard it with criticism, and to be able to point out where it's good, and not so good." - Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA), from "Real Life" with Bill Maher, Oct. 17, 2008


For everyone thinking about voting third party tomorrow, please think about how you would feel if you woke up Wednesday morning to the news that McCain won. Gore lost Florida in 2000 by less than 300 votes. Every single vote counts. Please vote for the candidate who stands a real chance of changing the world for the better.

Obama/Biden - 2008!!!!

-

No comments: