Monday, September 17, 2007

After-faire Let-down

Much to write about the faire. I intend to write a nice, long post about the wonderful times we had, and link to various photo galleries to show those of you who couldn't make it just what you missed. Right now, however, I am still in the recovery stage.

I woke up this morning with a horrendous headache and terribly upset stomach. I had woken up at 4:30am both Sunday morning, and this morning, and just could not get back to sleep. I think it was just sheer exhaustion, and lack of good rest, as I feel a lot better now. I nearly fell asleep during my bath last night, which is why I am confused as to why I woke up so early. In any case, I slept about 6 hours off and on today, so I hope I am caught up enough.

356 days until next season!!!

No comments: