Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Whoops!

Note to Nan!!! I was going to call you tonight, but every errand I ran tonight took longer than I had expected, and every chore took twice the time. Can I buy your little princess some fairy wings this weekend? Maybe even a pretty flower circlet for her hair? There are so many cute little girl things at the faire that I was ooohhh-ing and aahh-ing over this weekend (when I got a chance to shop, that is).

----

I am just taking a break from working on another shirt for Lord Seymour. I did not get a chance to work on anything last night, due to a school function, and I am starting to hit panic mode again. I have a ton of stuff to do tonight. Laundry is in the dryer, and our shirts/smocks, and my son's green doublet and pants are hanging in the bathroom to dry. I wanted to wash my gown tonight, but I ran out of laundry soap. Normal clothes had to be washed, too, and were more important. I hope that if I wash my red gown tomorrow night, that it will be dry by Friday night. I'll just have to finish the new sleeves so I can wear the black if needed. What a mess...

Anyway, back to work for me!

No comments: