Wednesday, September 19, 2007

This week did not go as expected...

Yesterday morning, I was glad to get back to work. I got a lot done in the morning, and just started to get a little light-headed and nauseous around 11. I thought I probably needed to eat a little something, and had a snack. When I got home for lunch, my stomach was really upset, and again, I thought that I just had low blood sugar, and as soon as I ate something, it would feel better.

Halfway through lunch, I discovered that I was very mistaken. Needless to say, I didn't go back to work.

I managed some toast late last night, and it stayed down. This morning, I was still a bit icky feeling, so I stayed home again rather than end up getting to work and having to leave. I had some soup for lunch, and some fruit this afternoon. I also finally felt well enough to vacuum most of the apartment, and clean up the kitchen (13-year olds... yes, he can use the microwave, but he cannot clean up - he just doesn't see the mess).

And now, I am starving.

So, I only finished a couple of the house chores that I wanted to have accomplished by today. I am upset by that, but to be realistic, I was in no shape to do more. I am hoping that I will get back to normal by tomorrow.

And I'm down five pounds, which is about the only good thing about this...

No comments: