Sunday, March 02, 2008

Pizza Quiz




What Your Pizza Reveals



People may tell you that you have a small appetite... but you aren't under eating. You just aren't a pig.

You consider pizza to be bread... very good bread. You fit in best in the Midwest part of the US.
You like food that's traditional and well crafted. You aren't impressed with "gourmet" foods.

You are dependable, loyal, and conservative with your choices.

You are definitely unique and artistically inclined. You should consider traveling to Prague.

The stereotype that best fits you is geek. You're the type most likely to order pizza to avoid leaving your computer.



Very short quiz... Kind of interesting.

Damn, I want pizza now...

3 comments:

Paul Mohr said...

I am sure that the results of the quiz are faulty as it identified me as rational and if you read my blog, you know that isn't true.
My blog

nerdrium said...

Heh. My reply was pretty close to yours, other than that I eat a lot more than you do (duh) and I'm guessing we chose our meats differently because it told me to go to Vienna instead of Prague.

But conservative? Because I chose mushrooms?

(I picked whatever the highest choice below "full pizza" was, pan pizza, red sauce, mozzarella, mushrooms, pepperoni...).

Although I like italian sausage just as much. The girls have a huge discussion over what they want on their pizza, but Al and I always know--mushrooms, pepperoni, and sausage. :)

G.--

Paul Mohr said...

You have been rather silent the last few days, did that pizza break your diet :)