Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sick and Tired of being sick and tired

Yet another day spent mostly in my room, either sleeping, reading, or concentrating on not feeling sick to my stomach.

Finally, around 4:30, I made myself sit up for awhile, browsing sites on my laptop, trying to make sure I felt well enough to go run an errand that had to be done tonight. By 6, I was able to take my son to Target to buy him a new winter coat. And yes, he needs it now, because it is really cold when he has to get on the bus in the morning (before 7am), and he outgrew his old one by several inches.

Luckily, we found a nice black wool, zip-up coat right away. Even luckier, he liked it, and it looked good. We also needed to look for some new sneakers for him, but I was not in any shape to spend any more time shopping. And my son's major concern - the new Indiana Jones movie - was taken care of by the big display right at the front of the store. :) We ducked into the soft drink aisle to grab more sprite zero, left the store, and ran through a drive-thru to get my son a burger and fries. I managed to eat some fries, which really helped, but I am just drained after the last six days of feeling like hell.

I am hoping that tomorrow is a lot better.

No comments: