Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sleepy...

Worked all day, ended up having to park in the back parking lot after lunch, and felt like I almost wasn't going to make it to the building. Worked a little late, then had to take my son to a constellation party tonight at school for science. Walked around way too long trying to figure out where this was going to be, then stood for an hour while the kids made observations, and looked through telescopes*. I got to see Jupiter and 5 of its moons, which was cool.

And when we got home, I had to do laundry, because my son forgot to throw his band shirt in the laundry basket after he wore it last. He has to wear it to the game tomorrow night under his band uniform. The dryer just finished, so it's time for me to go to bed. I definitely overdid it today, and tomorrow evening I will have no time to rest before the game. :( Oh well... dozing off as I type, so good night all!

* Apparently, Johnny Carson donated 30 very nice telescopes to the school in honor of Carl Sagan! How cool is that???? The kids can check out a telescope over the weekend if they want! We are totally doing this the next time we go visit Manson (very little light pollution).

No comments: