Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Day 1 - Diet Begins

Accountability is key. My range: 22-29 points. If you are familiar with WW, you will be able to guess my weight. I am very alarmed by it myself, because it snuck up on me. This is the first step to getting rid of bad habits and getting healthy. And getting into my corset and court gowns...

Breakfast: yum!
1 serving Frosted mini-wheats = 3 pts.

Lunch: very good, and filling!
Weight Watchers, Smart Ones: Slow Roasted Turkey Breast, with mashed potatoes: 4 pts.
green beans: free
bread, two slices: 2 pts.

Snack: work, 3:15
one serving animal crackers: 3pts
100 calorie snack pack, Ritz Snack Mix: 2 pts. - YUCK. I should have just poured the salt straight down my throat. Couldn't finish this.

Dinner:
Healthy Choice French bread pizza - cheese: 7 pts. Yuck. Too much sauce, and the sauce was not good. Waste of 7 points and $3
1 cup unsweetened applesauce, with nutrisweet: 1 pt.

Evening Snack: (Yes, I'm a snacker. That's how I got into this mess!)
one serving microwave kettle corn: 3 pts.
one apple: 1 pt.

Today's total: 26 pts.

Still hungry, though, and I shouldn't be. Tomorrow, I'll actually cook dinner, and I shouldn't have any problems. Heck, I really started this last night at dinner, and didn't have any problems. Wasn't hungry at all last night. Tonight... should have had soup instead of the popcorn and apple. Same points, would have been more filling.

Anyway, more updates tomorrow...

No comments: