Sunday, February 10, 2008

Wha huh wa?

Yes, we all know it's Fashion week, and that the Project Runway Season 4 is kind of off in its airing schedule, either by purpose or screw up.

Being bored this afternoon, I decided to go to the PR site and read some blogs, commentary, etc.

And what to my wondering eyes should appear, but a link to the Project Runway Season 4 Fashion Week collections!!!!!!!! ?????????

Of course, I clicked through, and it shows collections for the remaining 5 designers, Chris, Sweet Pea, Jillian, Christian, and Rami. So, yes, I know this doesn't tell who wins, and that all we know is that all five showed a collection of some sort (and so did Victorya). And the teaser for next week's episode has Tim saying 2 designers will be out.

I'm slightly disappointed to have seen the final set of clothes, but I am ga-ga over Chris' collection. Just perfect. I love the use of color and prints.

Chris' Collection

No comments: