Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Great.

I am in the middle of doing laundry. I was working on trimming the edges of the green bodice, in order to prepare to handsew the binding to the inside, and get this bodice finished. While I was clearing out the basket that holds the remote controls, in order to use it to hold the trimmed fabric, I found the thermometer. I decided to take my temp, as I felt a little warm earlier.

99.1°F. Slightly elevated. So, I guess that instead of just taking off time to see the doctor tomorrow, I will probably be taking the entire day off, sick. I hope that this doesn't mess up any tests.

I have not had another episode since Friday night. I thought I was going crazy earlier today, when I was looking for something that possibly could have been included in the box with the new lens, but couldn't find. Turns out it was never in the box (receipt). Didn't think I was crazy, but I started second-guessing myself. I've been a little more tired than usual, mostly because I haven't been sleeping well. No biggie, I thought.

So, here I am, slight fever, had to take a nap after work in order to have any energy, and am in the middle of FIVE LOADS OF LAUNDRY, when I probably should be resting. Great. I have a ton of things I need to do to get ready for Friday, and being sick is not on that list...

No comments: