Monday, May 07, 2007

Rested

For the first time in over a month, I was able to get a tremendous night's sleep. I woke up just long enough to see my son off to school, then went back to bed and slept until I woke up on my own, no alarms.

I am taking a break from cleaning up the house. It takes a ton of gear to be able to go to a faire as Lady Rosalind. Add into that the fact that we were camping, and I was a different character yesterday (Red Jenny, to the amusement of the scouts), and you have way too much crap still scattered where we dropped it late last night.

Most of it is already put away, TG, but I still have a bit to go before I will let myself fully relax, eat lunch, and read a book for the rest of the afternoon. I have been dreaming about this day off for weeks. And I slept half of it away...

Oh well, back to work.

No comments: