Thursday, May 31, 2007

Sometimes, you just gotta break a couple of "rules"

Like taking your 13-year-old to see Pirates of the Carribean 3: At World's End, 7:00 pm show, on a school night.

Ooooooo......

We had a great time, really enjoyed the movie. I like it as much as the first one, which I have watched way too many times (inspiration while sewing!). Once this comes out on DVD, I am sure I will watch it just as much.

Excellent effects, pretty good story, and, Thank God, less heavy-handed "in" jokes carried over from the first film that marred the second. Whew.

Okay, time for me to get some sleep. Big day tomorrow - first registration day for new students at work. Going to be extremely busy.

---
Okay, now for the "poor me" update. Last evening was good. I was able to get quite a lot done around the apartment. My son helped with the laundry, and at least picked up the pokemon cards he had been "sorting" in his room. Balm on the eyes, if nothing else. I slept well last night, too, for the first time in a long time. I hope I sleep as well tonight, as tomorrow is going to be busy, and stressful. Just four more days until the Neurology appointment, then hopefully I can get some answers.

I'm more absentminded lately, and I can't tell if it is related to what happened, or from being distracted by thinking about what happened. So, I'd like to wish my twin sisters a "Happy Birthday", and offer an apology that I neglected to get their cards in the mail.

And Nan? I have yours right on my dresser. Sorry it's a couple of months late. I found it in my sketchbook, right where I left it. It'll be in the mail just as soon as I get some stamps. I'd better leave a post-it for myself, because I'll have forgotten by morning, unless I read this blog-post again... Okay, now I'm just being pathetic...

No comments: