Friday, January 18, 2008

Downsides of apartment living in a college town.

The neighbors at the end of the hall are having a party.

With a karaoke machine.

What time do we have to get up again?

Big Lego™ League Competition tomorrow, so my son has to be to campus early tomorrow morning. Should be lots of fun. The only part that won't be fun is the fact that the wind chill is supposed to hit -20°F tonight. Hope the wind lets up tomorrow before it's time to scrape the car windows...

In other news, I am still working on the new forepart. I have 64 of the pearls sewn on, with another 84 to go, minimum. I keep finding more details I want to accent. I will be using the same treatment on the sleeves. The fabric is so beautiful that I really want this set of sleeves and forepart to be outstanding. Less than five months until the first faire of the season, and six and a half until the first court booking (1st Dubuque Faire - watch the sidebar for links). I have lots of things I want to do before then.

For now, though, I am going to take a bubble bath, then get some sleep. I'll need it.

No comments: