Saturday, January 19, 2008

Whoa.

End of a long day here...

I'll write a bit more about the Lego challenge tomorrow, once I get my laundry started, and the house somewhat back into shape. My son is having a friend over tomorrow afternoon to work on a social studies project (a Lego™ representation of the Battle of Bunker Hill - yeah, they like Lego™ a lot). So, everything, including my run to JoAnn to exchange some things, and to the grocery store, will have to be done in the morning.

This also means that I will not be able to sleep in tomorrow. And since I've had more caffeine today that I have had since May 18th, 2007, I will probably not be able to sleep tonight. Oh, and my left heel hurts like crazy, my legs and back hurt from standing nearly all day, and since we just got home from seeing I am Legend, that will also probably keep me up tonight.

No comments: