Sunday, January 06, 2008

Hands down, the worst cold I've had in at least two years...

At least, one that remained essentially a cold and didn't develop into a sinus infection.

Still hacking, coughing, and using way too many tissues here in the geek apartment. I think my son is ready to buy some earplugs, as it always gets worse right around the time I need to go to bed. Hence, the fact that I am still up at 11:30 on a work night.

In about five minutes, I think the sudafed will finally do its job and reduce some of my symptoms enough to help me sleep. I am thinking I should have gone to the doctor on this one, and might still, if I don't see drastic improvement by Tuesday (day 9).

And no, I am not a hypochondriac, but I play one on TV.

Time to try to get some sleep. I promise I'll write a non-sick post soon...

No comments: