Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Yep, I should have ordered a pizza...

Maybe it is just because I can't really taste anything, due to my cold. I should have stopped at the ruined pumpkin pie. The cornish hens did not turn out as good as I had remembered. I doubt I will make them again, and I doubt that I will eat any of the leftovers. My son enjoyed it, but I just didn't care for it.

Luckily, there was plenty of other food. The rice was good, and the green bean casserole was excellent, and the buns were great. Dessert will also be good, as I bought a chocolate marble cheesecake. I am in no danger of starving.

What I am in danger of is this stupid cold ruining the rest of my last day of vacation. I am miserable. I really do not want to miss work tomorrow, as I need to get back into the swing of things ASAP, in order to not be stressed out about the beginning of the semester on the 14th. We have an extra week to get ready, or I would really be stressed right now. I am going to go to bed early with some cold medicine, and hope that this sore throat goes away overnight.

No comments: