Mom and I were up early this morning, making potato salad for dinner tonight. I have beer bread in the oven, and the spinah dip was finished just a few minutes ago. Not too bad an accomplishment.
List for today:
1. Laundry (already sorted and ready to go).
2. Finish cutting out doublet fabric and lining, and sew pieces together.
3. Attempt to get the venetian and shirt patterns traced off and the paper pieces cut out.
4. Eat lunch.
5. Short nap, if necessary. Wait, I'll be running after toddlers all afternoon. Nap is absolutely necessary.
6. Go to K's house to be with my family.
Time to get back to work.