Saturday, June 03, 2006

Angry

Last night, sound asleep in my bed after reading until midnight, I was woken by a bunch of drunken idiots in the parking lot of my apartment building at around 2:15 am.

Some a$$wipe kids had let their drunken bar trawl land here, complete with all that entails. "Don't pee on my car tires!!!!" was the phrase that woke me up fully, even though the overloud laughter and talking had intruded earlier. I don't even want to know what all happened. At around 3 am, I finally was awake enough to get up and close my window.

But I could still hear it.

I debated calling the cops, but since I had no idea which of the kids actually lives here, and I was too groggy to even figure out what number to call, I just suffered in silence (actually, I tried yelling out the window, but they were making too much noise to hear me).

Finally, I got back to sleep around 4.

When I woke up this morning, they had thrown a chip bag, and an empty beer case onto the roof of the garage. Beer bottles in the grass. Other garbage in the parking lot.

I am taking the car to get it washed this morning, just in case.

Not. Happy. At. All.

Stuff like this doesn't happen in my neighborhood!

No comments: