Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Zonked

Between hauling that dresser up the stairs last night, and being on my feet at work, my back is twinging terribly. I had a list of things I wanted to get done tonight, but so far, I've only been able to cross off going to the grocery store, and making/eating/cleaning up dinner.

I am at the stage right now in organization that I really, really have to clean out the closet in order to make room for things which are in my room/living room that I'd like out of the way.

Not to mention the fact that my sister is having a garage sale next month, and we are participating. Huge motivator for getting rid of things. I am planning to get rid of things that I would normally have kept "just because." Now I can jettison the last remnants of my pack-rat-itits, and feel better. The "stuff" wears me down, makes me feel less of a worthy person.

So, I think I am going to take some tylenol and a short nap, then be refreshed enough to put in a couple of good hours of sorting before bed.

No comments: