Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Wiped out.

I got home about an hour later than normal. Or rather, I left work about an hour later than normal, then had to go to the grocery store to get groceries. Then I had a meeting tonight that lasted a bit longer than I thought it would, But we got ice cream, so "neener, neener, neener" to those who missed it. :)

I know, I have a very immature sense of humor.

So, eventually, I'll have to grow up. I'm not really looking forward to that, since I've tried it already and it was boring.

To get to the point of this post, if it has one, my legs hurt from my toes to my hips from standing so much today. All of this morning, part of the afternoon. You know it's bad when sitting doesn't relieve the pain. Then again, standing while trying to figure out where the smoke smell was coming from, then waiting for the firemen, and then the electrician.

Tonight ought to be interesting in terms of trying to get to sleep...

No comments: