Monday, October 10, 2005

I, Jennifer must read I. Asimov. Now.

Okay, so I have to be the only geek who has not read Isaac Asimov, and really, I meant to get on that about 15 years ago, but life got in the way. I've wanted to read "I, Robot" for over a decade, but I keep getting sidetracked by other authors, noteably Philip K. Dick and H. Rider Haggard (thank you, Project Gutenburg, for having the other 51 HRH books that our library does not).

But, I digress...

Last Sunday I went to the library to return movies, and get more DVDs. I found a couple of semi-good movies that I had already seen, and three I hadn't seen. One of those was "I, Robot".

Let's just say that tomorrow's trip to the library will be with one mission in mind. I am fully aware movies are almost never like the books the profess to bring to life, but I have always enjoyed books more than movies made from books. Since I enjoyed the movie I, Robot quite a bit, I am very anxious to get started on a real Asimov binge.

No comments: