Tuesday, October 25, 2005

A mothra's wrok is never done...

So, after spending another lovely day on the couch experiencing the joys that are know as Daytime Television.

Even with cable this is torture on the wrists (channel surfing).

Can someone tell me WHY every other movie on Lifetime Movie Network has either "deadly" and "matrimony" in it, and are all about abusive relationships that don't start out bad, and in fact start out with the hunk o'the day buying the heroine lots of designer clothes ala the 80s? jeesh. Either that, or they show only Danielle Steele movies. Oh wait, they nearly all have scenes like that with the clothes. I'll admit, I've read just two of her books. The first because I was a captive audience. The second, because I was under sedation when I finished the first, and therefore was under the impression that I liked it.

But, I digress.

Tonight, I had to go out of the house for two very important reasons. The first was because we had DVDs checked out from the library that were due today. At $1.00/day fine, the fact that we had 10 dvds checked out was more than enough reason to attempt to drag myself and my son out of the house. The second reason was because we were out of milk, and pretty much every thing else in the manner of groceries. Oh, and my son needed a pumpkin yet for Halloween. Yes, that's three reasons then.

Yes, I actually made it out of the house and back.

Thank god I can go back to work tomorrow...

update: I think I am going to check my temp again. This post made absolutely no sense...

No comments: