Saturday, October 22, 2005

Weekend Plans - Quandry

After feeling almost human again last night, I woke up this morning with a very stuffy nose, and a big headache.

I was planning on going to a friend's house today, but she never called to solidify plans, so I am not sure what is up with that.

My mom wants me to go back to Manson this weekend, as my aunt and her husband and their two boys are visiting from St. Louis. If this headache goes away before noon, so I can get some work done around the house, I may just fill up the car with gas (for the low, low price of $2.19/gallon), and go spend the weekend with my family.

On the other hand, if I stayed home this weekend, I could get the rest I need to get over this cold, and still get lots of stuff done around the house (taking cans and bottles back, cleaning out my closet, making my son's Halloween costume, etc).

Play or Work? Play or Work?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

$2.19? Wow. And I was all excited that it got down to $2.50 here yesterday (well, on Friday I guess).

I can't wait to see pictures of the costume....

G.--