Friday, October 21, 2005

Okay, now I really will have some explaining to do...

My son has decided that rather than wear his ren-faire costume for trick-or-treat, he is going to go as Shaun, of Shaun of the Dead.

We laughed for about 10 minutes straight making a list of the things that we need to make this costume.... I am going to have to find some red plastic so I can make him a name tag on the laser cutter this weekend. Everything else we should be able to get from Goodwill for pretty cheap.

This is going to be good...

Update - that thing about the laser cutter - for a second there I forgot that the laser cutter is booked solid for the next week already... I'll get some letter stickers and put it together by hand, but laser etching it would have been the perfect touch...

No comments: