Monday, December 04, 2006

Long Monday

Everything has been off today. Part of the reason is that, during this time of year, we have the labs open 24 hours a day. This means that I have to call the lab at 2:00 am, to make sure that the graveyard shift person arrived for work. It's always hard to get back to sleep afterwards.

Work was crazy busy, and I ended up staying an hour late, due to the various problems that had to be fixed before I left. I ended up asking one of the lab monitors to start the movies, as I did not leave work until the time I would normally get to back to work to start getting things set up. This meant I could go home and actually get dinner before having to be at my other meeting. I even took the time to wash and blow-dry my hair, as I had all kinds of dust and yuck in it from all of the stuff I had to deal with today. Sheer luxury!

In any case, I am waiting for laundry to dry, so I can fold it and put it away. Then, I am going to set the alarm for 2am, and read for about 5 minutes before I zonk out.

Hopefully, tomorrow will be better.

No comments: