Friday, December 29, 2006

Wookin' pa nub in ah de wong paces, wookin' pa nub...

We went to Hancock Fabrics in Ankeny today, to order my dressform. I ended up having to get a different one than I really wanted, as the one I really wanted has been DISCONTINUED. :( This one should be okay, but I am going to have to pad it to get the squishibility that I need. I ended up getting a 10% discount, because i bought a specific magazine, too. So, I saved over $13, and did not have to pay any shipping. The only bad news is that it is going to take two weeks to get to the store, as it is a warehouse item.

Before we went to Hancock, though, we hit the Walmart and Target, in Ankeny, in search of the Wii. No luck. When we got back to Ames, we went to Best Buy, Target, Walmart and finally... GameStop.

GameStop. Sigh.

The GameStop didn't have any in stock, but they had received two shipments of the Wii this week.

!!!

We were looking in the wrong place! We had considered going to the mall, Wednesday and yesterday, to the GameStop, but were so worn out after our early morning vigils that by the time the mall opened, the last thing we wanted to do was go there.

They will be getting more next week... I just hope I can get one...

No comments: