Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Nuts

Hey, we're doing the thing again in the morning where we get up early and go wait in line for something that will probably not arrive.

Seriously, though. What a bonding moment... When the cop car showed up, and I was thinking how I was going to explain what we were doing sitting in front of a closed store that early without laughing... when the cop jumped out of the car with a shopping bag and something with a tag still attached, then realized that the store was still closed... the crow invasion... Good times, good times...

"Mom, we have to go earlier tomorrow!" Pleading, begging, those big, green, puppy eyes. How could I say no? I'm on vacation for crying out loud. It's not like we have anything else to do, or anyplace to be.

Forget the fact that I have walked around in a daze all day, due to the lack of sleep, and inability to nap. Hey, I also forgot to go to the grocery store, so I guess we're having soup or cereal for supper. I knew I had forgotten something important...

Oh well, we had fun, and we'll have more fun tomorrow.

And just maybe, just maybe we'll get our hands on the prize. :)

No comments: