Friday, December 22, 2006

Vacation - Day 1

Last night, I fell asleep on the couch at around 7:30. I woke up at around 9, then went into my room to get something. I sat down on my bed for a minute, then curled up on top of the quilt, and promptly fell asleep again. When I woke up at 10:30, I went to the living room, discovered a huge paper mess and my son asleep on the couch. I woke him up, and made him go to bed.

I slept until nearly 8:15 this morning. I feel like I had way too much sleep. I need to get busy and get my stuff done around the house, so I can be ready for Christmas. But, Day 1 motivation is pretty low at this moment. I think I'm going to have to get out my iPod shuffle and let music help out today. Lots to do, and I want to have time left to have fun today.

Okay, time to get to work...

No comments: