Saturday, December 16, 2006

Morning Fog

We got home late last night, and I fell asleep on the couch. I woke up at around 2:30, because some of my neighbors were having a party, and decided to see how fast their car could go in Park. Five times.

"Jesus, look at the smoke coming outta dat thing!!!!"

Yeah. Nice.

I started thinking about what to save when the apartment building started on fire due to a car fire in the parking lot.

After dragging myself to bed, I fell asleep pretty quickly, and didn't even move until about 9 this morning. I woke up with a terrible headache (and no, I didn't have even a glass of wine with dinner last night, but I did laugh a lot!). I don't know if I need more sleep, or got too much sleep. All I know is that my head hurts really badly, and I have a lot of stuff to do today, to make up for the last two weeks of craziness at work. All I want to do is take a bubble bath, and rest on the couch.

But, there is work to be done, so I will press on, and at least get the living room clean (I've kept up with the kitchen, but my son tends to destroy the living room on an hourly basis sometimes.).

No comments: