Monday, April 16, 2007

Derailed

Not a lot of progress on anything today. I spent most of the day in bed, suffering from an upset stomach and headache. My son was feeling kind of crappy during the latter part of last week, and complained of the same symptoms. He didn't want to stay home, though, so I let him go to school. Probably some kind of virus. Didn't last terribly long, at least.

It was around 2pm before I could sit up without feeling too woozy. I ate some saltines, and felt a little better. Around 2:30, I had some Cream of Wheat cereal. I sat on the couch and watched a movie while sewing.

So, I not get done what I wanted to get done, and now tomorrow is going to be insanely busy at work. I really wish I had been able to get to work today. This is just the wrong time of the semester to be gone.

Okay, sleepy again. You would have thought with as much sleep as I got this morning and afternoon, that the last thing I would want to do is go back to bed...

No comments: