Friday, April 06, 2007

I don't know how she does it.

I babysat for my nephew tonight. I haven't watched him by myself in ages, so I was a little nervous. We had a blast, but wow, can that kid move!

I feel like I have spent the entire evening working out. I gave up on trying to get him to go to bed in his new room, and let him sit with me in the big chair until we both fell asleep. I had to tell him that we had to be quiet so that my son could go to sleep. You all know my son was pretending, right??? :)

Finally, around 9:15, I woke up a bit, and noticed that he was sleeping. I took him to his room, tucked him in, and went back to the living room where I nearly fell asleep again.

It was a cold drive home, and we have a cold day ahead of us. I got out my wool pant suit to wear to church on Sunday, and I'm kicking myself for not buying the cute shoes that I saw at Target today. I should go back tomorrow and get them, but I just really do not have time.

Okay, time to get some stuff done, then get to bed so I can get up early, early, early in the morning...

No comments: