Friday, April 27, 2007

Procrastination Queen

Tell me why I just finished rearranging my room, a process that took over three hours, when I had ninety minutes of work left on the brown tunic, and two loads of laundry to wash, dry, fold, and put away.

I sort of like it. It will take awhile to get used to it. I still have a bit of minor organizing to do, but overall, I like the arrangement. I bought a set of wire cube shelves at Target for $13 on Wednesday. That actually holds quite a lot of boxes, and tubs with my sewing, hat making, and beading supplies. But the big thing is that I can see my computer from my bed, so that I can watch DVDs and relax. Ha. Hahahahhahahaha.

Relax. Like I know what that is anymore.

Oh well, time to get back to the sewing. I already threw the clothes in the wash, and am waiting for the timer to go off.

One week until Amana.

One.

Crap.

No comments: