Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Damn, my iPod Shuffle's battery is wicked cool!

I found my Shuffle under a small pile of papers and a DVD on my desk. Since I can't remember the last time I actually used it, I was rather amazed to discover that when I turned it on, instead of an amber light telling me it needs to be charged, I got a green light. 30 minutes of listening so far, and it is still on the green. The thing is, I know it's been sitting there for well over a month, because the last time I listened to it was at work while cleaning to get ready for the start of the sememster back in August.

Very cool.

Listening to Dean Gray right now... excellent mash-up album. Music helps everything.

Right now, I need it. My grandma is in the hospital again. She passed out on Sunday, and they have been running tests to see why. Still not anything conclusive. I am escaping back into music again, just like the spring and early summer of 2004.

No comments: