Thursday, September 14, 2006

This post is not about laundry.

:)

But it will be later...

My problem tonight is that I really, really want to take a nap. However, if I do that, I will not be able to sleep until late tonight, and since I have had a problem getting to sleep lately, that is not a good situation.

I was going to make another large dinner tonight, but the energy is not there. Nor is the appetite... If I did not have a child to think about, or plans for the weekend, this would be a night when I would just go to bed without dinner, and get up early in the morning. Instead, I will attempt to keep myself awake until around 9:30, and try to sew my son's cloak.

I feel guilty about this, but I am just going to pull some chicken strips and French Fries from the freezer for dinner tonight (the emergency stash). I can handle putting things into the oven.

No comments: