Saturday, September 16, 2006

Fantastic day!!!!!

My legs hurt, I've breathed in more dust than I care to think about, and I am probably sunburned, but today was absolutely gorgeous!!!!! We could not have asked for better weather! Tons and tons of people, including my parents (poor Mom - the dust was playing havoc with her eyes, so they had to leave after just a couple of hours). We had an incredible parade at 12:30 - our best yet!!!

I am exhausted and trying to stay awake long enough to finish the laundry for tomorrow (the fallacies of my son having only one set of garb are well known, won't happen again). We had three weddings today, and had only one long break for lunch (45 minutes), and a short break at 2:30. It will be better tomorrow.

That is, of course, providing it does not rain.

As it is, we are under a tornado watch until 4:00 am, and the radar is quie colorful (although it seems to be sliding off to the north diagonal to us).

Just about time to throw the clothes in the dryer, and then I can take a bubble bath, drink more water and diet pepsi, perhaps have something chocolate, then go to bed so I can do the same thing all over again tomorrow.

I am sad to think that tomorrow is the last day of the faire...

No comments: