Sunday, September 24, 2006

Tomorrow is a new day

Hopefully, this week will go better than last week.

Last week was a struggle at home, at work, everywhere. I was depressed, worn out, sick, and just plain tired. I felt like I was constantly in a bad mood, which is weird for me. I had so much to do, but I didn't want to do anything. Wednesday through Friday at work, I was so busy that I barely had time to think. When you smile, you feel better, so I just tried to smile as much as possible, and to enjoy the people around me. It did help for quite a bit.

What has really helped, though, is being able to spend some time working on the normal, everyday things. I did laundray and cleaned this morning. I made a real dinner last night (chili!). I got to spend time with my mom today. We were able to go shopping, and I had no deadlines to meet, no guilt about not being chained to my sewing machine. I was able to just enjoy being bored tonight.

I took naps!!!!

Of course, since I took a nap this afternoon, I will never be able to sleep before midnight tonight, but hey - I got to take a nap!!!

So, things are looking up for this week...

No comments: