Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Overslept.

I hate it when I do that.

I had my alarm set for 8:00. I hit snooze a few times, but I was using my travel alarm, where snooze means 4 minutes, not 9. So I finally turned it off.

And I woke up at around 9:30. I have a bunch of stuff planned for the day, and getting a late start means something's going to be skipped.

Anyway, here's the big 4th of July plans for the day:

1. Clean the house. Work through part of the master list.
2. Eat lunch at Fazoli's (my son's idea).
3. Go to a movie with my son (Rattatoue, is what we finally decided on. Three movies in the theatre we want to see, but we can wait for the others on DVD).
4. Grill something for dinner.
5. Work on corset in between all of this until...
6. Go see the Fireworks tonight, if it isn't raining by then.

So, simple plans, yes. But fun. I wasn't up to trying to drag everything out to Ledges, fight the crowds, struggle with the fire (although I would have no problems with this now, come to think...), and then get overheated, dirty, and gross. A picnic would be nice, but since it would probably be only us, it wouldn't be much fun. Too late now.

Anyway, have a great, safe, Independence Day!

No comments: