Monday, July 16, 2007

A post a day.

Novel concept, huh?

Anyway, I spent a good bit of today feeling really sleepy, along with a slightly upset stomach and headache. I muddled through everything as best I could, trying to get ready for tomorrow.

You see, tomorrow my 20 new MacPro's, for the lab, should be delivered. I spent a good hour cleaning off the Radmind volume, making space for the monster of an image I have for the lab machines. Over 30GB, to be more specific. The volume has only 100GB allocated to it, and 42GB of data, even after cleaning up unused overloads. I am a little concerned, since I have to keep the old images around for a bit, while I setup the new machines. I should be able to make it work.

So, tomorrow I will be, hopefully, hauling the old machines around, cleaning, and getting ready to unbox the new stuff.

Ahhh... the lovely smell of fresh plastic, and aluminum... Seriously, Apple computers and equipment smell really good when you open the box.

Best part of my job, right there!

No comments: