Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Flex Frozen Fingers

Brrrr.....

It took 15 minutes to clear off my car and scrape the windows this morning. There aren't enough garages for every apartment to have one, and I ended up renting one without a garage. But, most of the year, that's okay, as I have the apartment with a unique floor plan which makes it look bigger than it is. On days like today, however, it is a pain in the...

In any case, I stuffed myself with more soup than I care to admit for both lunch and dinner. My toes are still cold, as are my fingers, but my mouth is suffering the effects of too-hot soup from last night. Ouch.

I am going to have to get up extremely early tomorrow morning, as it is LASER CUTTER SIGN UP DAY at the labs, and I will have somewhere between 20 and 30 students (or more) lined up waiting for the list to come out. Sometimes they get there an hour early. So, I have to make certain I am at work on time, so as to not incite panic.

Maybe I'll even make a nice breakfast for a change...

No comments: