Sunday, November 06, 2005

OMG, You CAN'T MISS THIS!!!

CBS, right now, "Catagory 7; The End of the World".

More crappy camera work that used to be cutting edge than you can shake a stick at.

Paris flattened by tornados, a hidden report that practically predicts the locations being hit by the severe weather, by-products of industry run amok...

Growing up in Tornado Alley...

What the HECK? Catagory 6 Tornado? Wouldn't that be an F6?

Anyway, as I was saying, growing up in Tornado Alley, I've been through an F4, and through my share of severe weather and tornado warnings, including a smaller funnel that I actually woke up to. Tornado movies always strike me as a little ridiculous...

In any case, a weather disaster movie at this time is distasteful, to say the least, what with Katrina, Rita, and Wilma.

And I just watched George Washinton's face fall off of Mount Rushmore.

What more could a girl want on a Sunday night?

update: Okay, put a bunch of bigwigs in evening dress, and have the tree frogs go crazy. Oh, poison tree frongs. On the food. What the HECK were the writers thinking? The pyramids are going to get it next. Ooooo goodie!

update #2: Okay, I get it. Storms, locusts, plague of locusts. Randy Quaid standing in the middle of a field saying somethings going to happen. More camera work that was immortalized by car commercials...

No comments: