Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Urg.

I was NOT going to do laundry today. I had PLENTY of clothes clean for us to pack. Then I discovered my favorite jeans, and my favorite sleep pants in the laundry basket.

Obviously, it would be a crime if I did not wash these things to take with me, right? So, there is a full load of laundry in the dryer. I just had to throw my son's jeans in there, too. Why waste two bucks if I am not going to get a full load done?

So, here I am, waiting.

After this, I am going to finish packing, load up the car (oh crap, I still have the bottles and cans in the truck from my aborted attempt to recycle them yesterday!), go get a birthday present for my neice (so mom and dad can take it to her next weekend), pick up dinner, and head out of town. Luckily, the weather is great, with just a bit more wind that I would like. Yikes! I have to add "fill up the car" to the list... Luckily, gas is $1.96/gallon! Woo hoo!!!!! Hasn't been this low for ages...

Ekk! The timer just went off... laundry is DONE!!!!!

2 comments:

nerdrium said...

Drive safely, and have a good Thanksgiving.

I'm glad that the gas station owners have had to get the box of "1"s back out of the storeroom as well....

G.--

Anonymous said...

When I went down to the Amtrak station in Ottumwa Saturday, the gas was $1.83 in Oskalooa.
When ever I go down there, Oskaloosa is cheaper than everwhere else. I wonder why?

DC