Tuesday, November 29, 2005

"You better not..."

We are having a little disagreement in our household.

The disagreement is over the treasure trove that is our copy of the first season of Battlestar Galactica.

Monday, my son did not have school. He watched episodes 2 through 5 without me. Now, this would be okay if he didn't try to tell me what was going on in those episodes when I came home for lunch, and then after work.

"That girl gets shot!"

"What?!?"

"You know that one girl"

"Oh, come on, quit telling me this! You're spoiling it!"

"Opps... sorry."

So, the agreement is, I catch up, and then I stop and wait until we can watch the next together. As he ran into the bathroom to take his bath, he yelled back, "You better not watch any more!!!"

I am half tempted to watch another and tell him alllllll about it.... :)

No comments: