Saturday, November 05, 2005

This is going to be a loooong day.

My son has decided that he is tired. About an hour and a half ago, he sat on the couch, and pretty soon he was tucked up in a blanket, watching TV. This is not like him at all.

I went to the grocery store and got groceries. When I came home, he decided to take a bath. He's decided that he doesn't want to go anywhere today. At all.

Now, it's all well and fine to leave him at home when I go get groceries, but I needed to run to Target, as my shoes are falling apart. Too far, too long a time to be left at home by himself. We also have this thing for scouts tonight that we should go to, but if I can't get him out of the door with a promise of going to a train show, I doubt I will get him out of the door for anything else.

I hope he isn't getting sick, but at this point, with the way he is acting, that might be just what is happening.

LIke I said, this is going to be a long and boring day.

No comments: