Saturday, November 26, 2005

You would think that seven strands of lights would be enough...

but it's not.

I am a strand short of finishing the lights on the tree. What a bummer. I am going to have to go back to Wal-mart tomorrow and buy another strand. We are going to go ahead and decorate it, and I'll just remove the decorations when I get the new strand of lights.

This tree has about forty-two billion branches on it, which is why I needed so many more lights than for the old one.

My arms ache, my back hurts, but now we can start the fun part. Finally.

Update: The tree is decorated. It is by far the best tree we've ever had, and I still have tons of room for more decorations. That's the best part - I love making new decorations every year, and usually, I have to severely curtail my ornament making, or else give tons away to family. This time, I get to keep them! I'll post pictures after my camera batteries finish charging.

No comments: