Saturday, March 03, 2007

Busy morning

I did indeed wake up at 8:00 this morning, as planned. Of course, I fell asleep much, much earlier than planned.

This morning's list of things accomplished:

1. Breakfast - waffles!
2. Clean kitchen
3. Take magic Eraser to countertops (I have very light gray counters that discolor every time anything scapes across it the wrong way - pans, aluminum foil, dishes, paper... okay, kidding about the last)
4. Vacuum
5. Move living room around - felt too claustrophic. It was adding to my anxiety. Seriously. And I don't need any more anxiety in my life.
6. Dust.
7. Collapse into a quivering heap of aching muscles.
8. Move the green chair back to where I had it last, because it ended up looking nicer there.
9. Blog.

This afternoon's exciting event: Laundry.

Right now, it's time for a break.

No comments: