I managed to get all of the trim sewn to the red bodice tonight. I started at around 9 pm, and worked pretty steadily. I added the bodice jewelry, but I still need to replace the "S" hook on one end of the pearl strand, so I can attach it to the center pearl cluster. Tomorrow night, I need to sew the sleeves to the bodice (decided not to mess with rings until later), and make sure everything is set and ready to go for Saturday.
Last night, I tossed and turned most of the night, then ended up oversleeping by about 20 minutes this morning. This is not the first time this happened this week. But, tonight, I should be good and tired enough to sleep. It's been a long day.