Friday, March 16, 2007

Worked too hard today

We started moving furniture and equipment today at around 8:30am. I was going to wait until 9, but it's a good thing that we started a bit early.

The only time I sat down for longer than 5 minutes, from 8:30 until 5:15, was when I went home for lunch. By 2:00, I could hardly move, but kept on going. From 5:15 until 5:45, I sat and printed time sheets, emailed my student workers, and finished up some things that needed to be done to be able to open the labs on Sunday.

After work, I made pancakes for supper. At 6:30, I told my son that I was going to take a nap before getting back to work on the laundry and any last minute costume details.

I woke up at 11:15 pm. Not good. I had things I wanted to do tonight, so that I didn't have to rush around tomorrow morning.

After i woke up, I sat down and made a list of things I need to do tomorrow, and a rough schedule of when they have to be done, and when I need to leave and get back from everything I need to do tomorrow. This list involves a lot of driving - three hours to Manson and back, and then to Des Moines and back. I think I am going to leave the farthingale at home. To hard to drive in. ;)

The only good thing is that the scale tonight says I lost the three pounds I wanted to lose. We'll see what it says tomorrow morning...

No comments: